Based on the results of the literature review and analysis of needs, the ComBuS consortium has moved on to and completed its second goal: the development of the ComBuS Toolkit, a participatory, whole school program that will empower students, teachers, school staff, school leaders and parents in fighting bullying.
The ComBuS Toolkit includes the following:
- Online Platform and Digital Tools
- Mobile Application
- Blended Learning Modules for School Leaders, Teachers, School Staff and Parents
- Experiential Workshops for Students
- Peer to Peer Support Guidelines
- In Class Activities
- Reading Against Bullying
- Material for thematic school days
- Evaluation Rubrics
- Implementation Guidelines
The Toolkit is available online at the project’s website and is free. It is currently being translated, localised and adapted in the national contexts of the partner countries.